Pacific Northwest Shredding, Inc., is NAID® AAA Certified
Who is NAID®?
NAID is the international trade association for companies providing information destruction services. NAID’s mission is to promote security and govern its members, their standards, and their code of ethics.
What does AAA NAID® Certification mean?
The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) enforces the highest standard of security for document destruction companies. NAID ensures all procedures surpass strict security guidelines before they grant certification.
Criteria for AAA NAID® Certification
NAID endorses Pacific Northwest Shredding, Inc., because of our techniques and dedication to your security. Some of the reasons why NAID has certified and stands behind Pacific Northwest Shredding, Inc., are because we:
- Conduct background checks prior to hiring new employees
- Conduct a criminal record search on a county-by-county basis in each county the new employee has resided in the previous seven years.
- Verify employment of new applicants for the previous seven years.
- Conduct drug screening on new employees at the time of hiring and random drug screening of all employees
- Require new employees to sign confidentiality agreements
- Require drivers to meet all applicable licensing requirements
- Secure all customer materials from unauthorized access before destruction
- Ensure all customer materials are contained during file transfer from customer custody to destruction vehicle to prevent loss from wind or other atmospheric conditions
- Maintain written policies and procedures for drivers and assisting employees
- Require employees to wear uniforms and picture ID badges
- Ensure all customer materials remain secured and in the control and custody of the NAID member company agent until destroyed by shredding equipment
- Require all mobile shredding vehicles meet USDOT regulations and have lockable cabs and cargo areas.
- Require all paper shredded meets OEM specifications of 5/8” cutter width or less
- Maintain general liability insurance of $2 million
- Conduct comprehensive third party background checks on owners and officers of our own company
Pacific Northwest Shredding, Inc.
The most trusted, secure, compliant and cost effective mobile shredding services available in the Seattle-Tacoma area and throughout King, Snohomish and Pierce Counties.