Equipment and Containers
We understand that each client and project is different, so we’ve made a point of accumulating a vast array of solutions. Rest assured Pacific Northwest Shredding, Inc. has the right equipment required to handle your security and compliance needs in a timely fashion. We have industry specific produced:
The bottom line: We know you have better things to do than worry about what and how your outsourced vendor is handling your sensitive material. Our equipment allows us to be quick and efficient.
Three Durable Secure-Locked container sizes to fit your organization’s needs:
- 9GL Personal Destruction Container (PDC) for under desk utility.
- 32 gallon (100lb capacity) office centered collection container.
- 64 gallon (200lb capacity) office or back office placed.
Secure-Locked Executive Consoles with a 32 gallon (100lbs) capacity:
- These typically are 36 inches and are more aesthetically pleasing than the plastic more durable container.
On-site, medium duty, 33,000lbs GVW, Shred-Fast, Inc. shredding trucks, best in class:
- Handles 4500 pounds per hour (2.25 tons/hr).
- Fast & efficient pierce and tear with the end product no bigger than a quarter of an inch (particle size < 1/4th in).
- Capacity to hold 4.5 tons (9000lbs) before unload and recycling to occur eliminating any real risk of thieves attempting to put documents back together.
GPS navigation systems for logistics:
- All drivers equipped with cell phones and radios for communication.